WHAT’S CHILDREN’S HOSPITALS WEEK?
- Children’s Hospitals Week is a virtual event April 19-25, 2021 to celebrate the community that raises funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Children’s hospitals are on the frontlines when it comes to protecting the health of future generations. But they can’t do it alone. That’s where you come in; this event will equip you to fundraise with excellence.
WHO ATTENDS CHILDREN’S HOSPITALS WEEK?
- Member hospitals’ program directors
- Employees from partner companies
- Fundraisers from Extra Life, Dance Marathon, Radiothon, and Play Yellow
- Champion kids and their families
- Anyone who loves children’s hospitals!
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
- Register online for this free event at childrenshospitalsweek.com
- Tune in to our Main Stage show daily from 12:00-1:00P EDT
- Explore our Virtual Showcase, a virtual expo unlike any you’ve seen before!
- If you love gaming, you can also sign up for Extra Life United April 23-25
WHAT’S THE COST TO ATTEND?
- There is no cost to attend Children’s Hospitals Week or Extra Life United.
- That’s right, it’s free!
WHY SUPPORT CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS?
- CMN Hospitals raise funds and awareness for our 170 member hospitals, which provide 32 million treatments each year to kids across the U.S. and Canada. That’s 62 kids per minute!
- The COVID-19 pandemic uprooted everything, but kids treated at CMN Hospitals can’t wait for a cure. Funds raised provide charitable care, telehealth services, PPE, COVID-19 research, and so much more.
- Learn how to navigate this post-pandemic world while continuing to raise lifesaving funds at Children’s Hospitals Week!
HOW CAN I NETWORK AT CHILDREN’S HOSPITALS WEEK?
We can’t wait to “see” you during Children’s Hospitals Week! This virtual event offers many ways to mix and mingle (the best you can, virtually). Take a look at all the ways you can stay connected:
- Live sessions
- Virtual showcase booth
- Live Chats
- Share and connect on social
VIRTUAL SHOWCASE MAP & KEY
Right click or click and hold on mobile to save image
COMMUNITY STANDARDS & CODE OF CONDUCT
Our community guidelines are meant to explain the behavior we expect from Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals participants and volunteers on social media and digital platforms, in-person events and in participant-generated content, including videos and live streams, in which participants fundraise for CMN Hospitals and its programs including Extra Life, Miracle Network Dance Marathon and Play Yellow.
This Code of Conduct is meant to ensure that all participants have a good experience and that participants represent CMN Hospitals in its best light. After all, CMN Hospitals raises funds for children’s hospitals to help kids. Please report any violations of these rules to CMN Hospitals. Violation of CMN Hospitals’ Code of Conduct or Community Standards will result in termination of your participation in CMN Hospitals’ programs.
1. Abide by CMN Hospitals’ Community Standards.
2. Do not organize, participate in, or encourage harassment of others online or in person, including program participants, employees or volunteers. Harassment includes but is not limited to behavior such as persistent or severe negative comments, repeated requests to connect on a social media platform, using social media to disparage or denigrate others, or threats to share someone’s private personal information.
3. Hate speech has no place in CMN Hospitals’ programs. Speech that attacks or denigrates an individual or a community based on attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, caste, national origin, immigration status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, serious medical condition or veteran status is prohibited.
4. Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others.
5. Publication of sexual or adult content of any kind is prohibited.
6. Do not depict, promote or participate in child sexual exploitation of any kind, including online. Online child sexual exploitation includes but is not limited to the following:
- sharing content or links which depict minors in a pornographic, sexually suggestive or violent manner, including illustrated or digitally-altered pornography that depicts minors;
- sexualized commentaries about or directed at a known or unknown minor, including communications that could be considered “grooming;”
- sharing fantasies about or promoting engagement in child sexual exploitation;
- expressing a desire to obtain materials that feature child sexual exploitation;
- recruiting, advertising or expressing an interest in a commercial sex act involving a minor, or in harboring and/or transporting a minor for sexual purposes;
- sending sexually explicit media to a minor;
- engaging or trying to engage a minor in a sexually explicit conversation;
- trying to obtain sexually explicit media from a minor or trying to engage a minor in sexual activity through blackmail or other incentives; and
- identifying alleged victims of childhood sexual exploitation by name or image.
7. Do not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm.
8. Do not share images of sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
9. Do not stream while intoxicated or display or use illegal drugs or paraphernalia.
10. Do not spam other CMN Hospitals participants, including individuals who participate in CMN Hospitals’ Discord servers and other social media platforms.
11. Do not make false and malicious reports, send multiple reports about the same issue, or ask a group of users to all report the same content.