Click HERE to Enter the Virtual Showcase
Interested in Participating in Extra Life United?
Register Now for Community Play or Official Tournament! Registration Closes Tonight, at 1159p PDT – No Exceptions can be made
Tuesday in Retro: Announced from Main Stage
Dance Marathon Network Partner of the Year
For continuously enhancing, enriching, and expanding their engagement into the community we’re pleased to name HuskyTHON at the University of Connecticut as the Dance Marathon Network Partner of the Year for 2020! Read More
Extra Life Network Partner of the Year
We’re celebrating the Extra Life partner of the year — Wizards of the Coast. While 2020 looked different, Wizards of the Coast’s passionate employees showed us their support was unwavering. More than $1.6 million was raised for local Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in 2020 through innovative campaigns throughout the year.
Thank you, Wizards of the Coast for changing kids’ health to change the future! Read More
Victoria Enmon Award
We are thrilled to announce the 2020 Victoria Enmon Award Recipient is Kacie Thomas from Children’s Hospital Colorado. In 2020, she increased Extra Life fundraising more than an astounding 53%. Thank you, Kacie! Read More
Congratulations to our Tuesday Points-a-Palooza Winners
1st Place: Hannah Hahn
2nd Place: Jason Sckrabulis
3rd Place: Julie Ingle
- HD Webcam: Call, stream, record like a pro in crystal clear video.
- Magnetic Charging Cord: Allows you the luxury of using only one cable to charge all your devices.
- Bose SoundLink Revolve: Deep. Loud. Immersive. This speaker delivers 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage.
Keep participating by engaging with content in our Virtual Showcase. There are still a lot of prizes to be won. New winners will be announced each day! Find the rules here.
Wednesday, April 21 Activity Guide All Times EDT
11am-12pm | LIVE Chat with Event Sponsor United Networks of America [Booth #1]
11am | Meet the Champions at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Rotunda [Center Courtyard] *Participate in “What’s Your Why?” Listen to attendees’ stories and record your own.
12pm | Main Stage Keynote | Partner & Program Recognition | Network Impact Award
- Keynote | President and CEO, Teri Nestel
- Play Yellow
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Impact Award
1-2pm | LIVE Chat with Event Sponsor United Networks [Booth #1]
1pm | Meet the Champions at the CMN Hospitals Rotunda [Center Courtyard] *Participate in “What’s Your Why?” Listen to attendees’ stories and record your own.
3pm | Area Meetings (Access from the Virtual Showcase > Main Stage area)
Wednesday Afternoon! Choose Your Own Adventure | Binge on Goodness
Explore the Virtual Showcase to play Points-a-Palooza for a chance to win awesome daily prizes! Some activities we think you won’t want to miss!
Children’s Miracle Network Rotunda [Center Courtyard]
- Explore the Local Champions Wall – Get to know the Miracle Kids and the hospitals that treat them
- Learn about Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals DE&I Initiative
- Watch as we announce and share our newly crafted Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals branding
Play Yellow [Booth #13]
- Discover the Origin of the Yellow Shirt with Jack Nicklaus
- Practice your golf putt and earn points for Points-a-Palooza
- Get More Info on the Memorial Tournament and Play Yellow Family Golf Day
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. [Booth #8]
- Learn about our partnership with Panda
- Find out how funds raised by Panda helped Javier and Alex
- Take a speed tour of a children’s hospital to see the impact of funds in use
- Learn more about Panda Cares Center of Hope
Hospital Partners (By Invitation Only)
Participate in Area Meetings (Access from the Virtual Showcase > Main Stage area)
Recording Info for the What’s Your Why?
*Record and Listen: https://record.reverb.chat/
Username: email@example.com | Password: MYREASON
Interested in Viewing Extra Life United Tournament?
Saturday, April 24 and Sunday, April 25 | All Day | Tune in at twitch.tv/extralife4kids
Curious about our event sponsor United Networks of America? Check this out!